- Because he's super, duper smart.
- I like the sound of his voice.
- No one else could put up with all my bullshit.
- He's ultra-patient and tolerant.
- He takes really good care of us.
- He's a great dad.
- He has a good sense of humor and makes me laugh.
- Did I mention he's really patient, and puts up with all my shit?
- They are super, duper smart.
- I love the way they laugh.
- They are so adorable, sometimes I'd like to eat them.
- They are brave and adventurous.
- They are full of mischief.
- They still think I can do anything and know more than they do.
- I see parts of my brother in them.
My family and friends -- you know who you are!
- For all your dysfunction, idiosyncracies and craziness, you've been around, made me laugh, held me up, talked me down and make my life full and complete. I love you all.
Aikido at Itten Dojo (hope this comes up on your google search, Sensei!)
- It is full of fun, dedicated and genuinely nice people.
- It has whipped me into shape.
- It is both physically and mentally challenging.
- NO ONE SMELLS BAD! Can you believe it? I can't, but it's true.
- Once in awhile, for a few brief seconds, by some alignment of the planets, or some freak chance, I actually experience the magic and power of Aikido and it is exhilarating!
- Sometimes, there is blood.
- The farm holds all of my best childhood memories.
- It is my refuge, my retreat and where my family gathers.
- It is beautiful and clean and lush.
- There is something fun to do there in every season (hunt, make maple syrup, garden, swim, hike, sled, snowmobile, four-wheel, harvest honey, fish, can/freeze/preserve, relax, eat/drink/talk, etc., etc.)
- No matter where I am, it's what I think of when someone says "home."
Books and Music
Ashley @ Lush317
- She's super funny, totally real and cuts and colors like a magician!
Tattoos, Boots, Harleys, Dive Bars
- They're just cool.