1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Addie...clean your room"
2. What makes mom happy?
"Hmmm...let me think...Wine!"
3. What makes mom sad?
"When there's no burgers and rice to go with red wine."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When she tickles me."
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"She was a bookworm."
6. How old is your mom?
"Uh...40. I think."
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Drinking wine by the pool."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Throws away all my toys."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Scrapbooking and loving us."
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Hmmm...Uhhhhh...I have no clue."
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Keeps scrapbooks. Wait -- she watches us!"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Is wine an option?"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"How nice and awesome she is."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Well, we do a lot of stuff, but one of them is swimming. Well, I swim while Mom is drinking wine."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both like reading."
19. How are you and your mom different?
"She has glasses and she's a fully qualified adult."
20. How do you know when your Mom is mad?
21. How do you know your mom loves you?
"When she hugs me and cuddles me and picks me up from the bus and lets me sleep in the office and a lot of other things I don't feel like explaining."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"The Pomerantzes house."